[Android-development] Building from command line

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Mon Sep 16 15:03:47 CEST 2013

On 09/16/2013 02:23 PM, Mate(j HrazdĂ­ra wrote:
> Hi,
> I have some issues with building Android application from command line.
>
> I'm using Qt 5.1.1 and Qt Creator 2.8.1. I can build and run my app
> from Qt Creator (deploy on emulator or real device), but I need to be
> able to build application from command line / shell script.

Hi,

You currently have to use Qt Creator to build your application.

We are working on a command line tool to do the packaging and deployment
which will be part of Qt 5.2, but this is still work in progress.

If you want to try the tool out, here are three patches to the "dev"
branch in Qt:

     https://codereview.qt-project.org/64742
     https://codereview.qt-project.org/64743
     https://codereview.qt-project.org/64744