[Android-development] openSSL loading on Android not working?

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 19:05:10 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

Just a check list:

Have you added to your pro file something like below?

equals(ANDROID_TARGET_ARCH, x86) {

        message("Android - x86 SSL libraries.")

        ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS = ../../android-openssl/x86/libcrypto.so
../../android-openssl/x86/libssl.so

    }

    equals(ANDROID_TARGET_ARCH, armeabi-v7a) {

        message("Android - ARMv7a SSL libraries.")

        ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS = ../../android-openssl/arm7/libcrypto.so
../../android-openssl/arm7/libssl.so

    }

Try to delete the build directory and re-build everything.

You are supposed to see in the adb logcat loading of Qt libraries followed
by loading of  libcrypto and libssl

Take care,
Robert