[Android-development] ministro and 5.3.2

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Dec 10 13:11:28 CET 2014

Thanks BogDan, it's good news.

We have around 15 users connected on the testing repository on various
devices and no problem at all with 5.3.2

Now that qt 5.4.0 is out would you recommend to bundle qt libs in apk in
order to cover Android 5.0 case? I would much prefer to continue to use
Ministro but if it's broken in Android 5.0 then we have little choice...