[Android-development] ministro and 5.3.2

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 13:19:36 CET 2014

Hi,
  Is your choice :)! I had the same problem with Android 3.0 where Ministro is not working, but in the next version Google fixed the problem. I reposted this problem to Google but I can't promise you that they will fix it in the next version. IMHO using Ministro, at least for the next 6 months or even a year, is quite safe, because Android 5.0 adoption is quite slow (due to numerous problems).
Cheers,BogDan.