[Android-development] QAndroidStyle and qt 5.4.0

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Dec 11 14:46:56 CET 2014

Still puzzled on that one... Tried some qt examples, also no
android-styled widget there... Am I missing something obvious? I had
qandroidstyle more or less ok in 5.3.2 through ministro, I thought that
would be incorporated in 5.4 even without Ministro.

Quote from qt-blog:

In Qt 5.4, selected parts of Ministro source code have been incorporated
into the Android platform plugin of Qt. This makes it possible for Qt
applications to look native without Ministro, even though applications
wishing to use services provided by Ministro will continue to do so. In
other words, Qt Widgets applications will look native regardless of the
deployment method; system wide or bundled Qt libraries.

Any help welcomed :)