[Android-development] QAndroidStyle and qt 5.4.0

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Dec 11 19:48:34 CET 2014

All my hopes were based on this announcement:

http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/12/03/native-android-style-in-qt-5-4/

Where you can read:

_In other words, Qt Widgets applications will look native regardless of
the deployment method; system wide or bundled Qt libraries._

Links:
------
[1]
http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/12/03/native-android-style-in-qt-5-4/