[Android-development] ministro and x86/arm

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:29:55 CET 2014

Hi Philippe,
Is there an option at your side to provide
platform apks with Qt libs bundled instead of Ministro?

What we have seen is that the size of the
apks with Qt-libs is rather small,
and you get more control.

My guess, you need Ministro for a better style.
Isn't it something with bugs recently resolved?

With my best Season Greetings to the people
of the list.

Regards,
Robert