[Android-development] tutorial

Éric Seigne eric.seigne at ryxeo.com
Thu Feb 20 11:36:29 CET 2014

Le 20/02/2014 11:29, Georg Stein a écrit :
> Hello,
> i'm completely new to the mobile development, but use qt since years, so i
> wanted to start with this and i'm already blocked on how to build my
> development System. I thought i install the new qt5.21 fro Android and
> thats it, but it seems there are some parts missing.
>
> so is there a description how to Setup the android dev system with qt5?

Hello Georg,

what is your OS ?

Here, on a gnu/linux system, it's easy: just download and install qt.

Did you read the online documentation ?
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/android-support.html

Éric

Éric Seigne - Directeur                    | eric.seigne at ryxeo.com
RyXéo SARL                                 | http://www.ryxeo.com
21 avenue M. et E. Dulout                  | tel +33 (0)5 35 540 118
33600 Pessac - FRANCE                      | fax +33 (0)9 56 606 607