[Android-development] Running/Testing Qt Quick 2.0 application on Android from Mac

Eric Feigenson eric at feigenson.net
Mon Feb 24 19:24:10 CET 2014

Thanks Eskill...

Could you point me to the documentation about how to pack the qml in the assets of the APK?

Also, it seems that if you select "Run", that Creator should be able to tell if a needed file isn't going to be sent to the Android device, and provide a warning. The error doesn't give any insight as to whether the missing file was even transferred or not.  Just my opinion...

Thanks again!

-Eric