[Android-development] Android native menu

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Feb 26 09:50:15 CET 2014

Hello,

I have setNativeMenuBar(true) on my application QMenuBar (QMainWindow
based). It works nicely and as expected instead of having my menu inside
mainWindow, I can access the menus via the menu touch of my device
(galaxy S4).

The only issue I have is the first time I show the menu using the key,
just after launching the application. Each first time I have either an
incomplete menu (say 2 or three lines instead of 9 entries), or even
more strange I get the first submenu instead of the main menu. I just
need to press the menu button twice to hide and reshow the menu and
after that all is in order... until I restart the application.

Is it a known issue or is there something I can do about that?

Thanks
Philippe LELONG
qtVlm project