[Android-development] On False Promises ...

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Tue Jan 7 15:58:08 CET 2014

On 01/07/2014 09:25 AM, Rutledge Shawn wrote:
> Anyway if you go to the examples on the Creator Welcome screen, some examples have an android tag (see the list of tags under each thumbnail).  If you click on one of the android tags it will put tag:"android" as a search criterion so that you see the examples which have been deemed appropriate for android.  So we can consider it a bug if some examples which don't work well are tagged that they do work on android, and we can talk about whether the filtering should be chosen by default when you choose a kit, but at least there is a filter already.

Just note that this list is not 100% correct at the moment. Some of the
examples that are not tagged "android" work well, and some of the
examples that are tagged "android" will work, but will not be very
appropriate for showing how to do mobile development. So the list needs
to be updated and cleaned, but there hasn't been time to do that yet.

-- Eskil