[Android-development] On False Promises ...

Rubi Mazaki rubimazaki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 21:29:12 CET 2014

Yepp, sorry - I meant *ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR*=AndroidManifest.xml
which allows to override the AndroidManifest.xml

AND !

Deploy configurations - this is minimized by default!! ... wow - this one
is BAD (in my humble opinion ...) why put it minimized if anyone deploying
to android will have to use it.

Do you understand that using Qt until now, there was simply no reason to
unfold this panel? I totally missed it!

And no. I don't ever read documentations :) lest other do that :) :)

With Regards,

Rubi Mazaki
Email: rubimazaki at gmail.com