[Android-development] Physical Screen Sizes in Qt-5.3.1

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Jul 1 08:44:02 CEST 2014

No, I'm not using jni for this, but calling screen::physicalSize() in
orientationChanged() slot.
I'm suspecting an underlying Android bug for the wrong sizes.

Also I'm still using 5.2.1, as there was another regression in 5.3 that
I need to provide a test-case for (QTBUG-39406
<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-39406>)

Harri