[Android-development] Crash during application startup on an i.MX 6 Android device

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 09:04:16 CEST 2014

Hello,

  It also crashed with armv5?

Cheers,
BogDan.

________________________________
 From: Luca Carlon <carlon.luca at gmail.com>
To: android-development at qt-project.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:10 AM
Subject: [Android-development] Crash during application startup on an i.MX 6	Android device

Hello,
I've been using Qt for Android on some devices. Now I received a new Android 4.0 board, based on the i.MX 6 quad-core freescale and I tested Qt 5.3.1 on it. What I got is a segfault during application startup (I also tested the hello world template of Qt Creator) when rendering. Attached is the logcat output when trying to run the test application.

Anyone who experienced something similar? Maybe there is something in the Vivante OpenGL implementation that Qt doesn't like? Can I do something to investigate further?
Regards.

Luca