[Android-development] QQuickWidget crash when running on Android

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Jun 4 11:51:19 CEST 2014

Le 04-06-2014 11:44, Paul Olav Tvete a écrit :
> On Wednesday 04 June 2014 01:04:09 BogDan wrote:
>> Please use https://bugreports.qt-project.org to report the problem.
>> Please
>> also attach an example that we can use to reproduce it.
>
> There is already a bug report for the crash.
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-39325
>
> The crash has been fixed for Qt 5.3.1, but QQuickWidget is still not
> supported.
> It should be possible to implement support, but that is not currently a
> high
> priority task.
>
> - Paul

Ok, thanks.

BTW I cannot use QQuickView on Android instead. I am not getting a crash
this time, but nothing appears on the screen, and in the console I get:

W/Qt      (12585): androidjnimain.cpp:542 (void setSurface(JNIEnv*,
jobject, jint, jobject, jint, jint)): Can't find surface 2

Is QQuickView unsupported on Android too?