[Android-development] How to create-manage a project with significantly-sized Java part?

Artem Marchenko artem.marchenko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 02:01:56 CEST 2014

Hi All

I am trying to make an app that is going to have some extra Java code on
top of what qmake generates. The app is about changing phone wallpaper once
in a while, so I am going to to interface Android for setting wallpaper,
scheduling itself for a given time and maybe for fetching photo gallery
thumbnails.

What is a good way to structure and manage such a project?
Preferably with the main build triggered from QtCreator during the daily
development cycle

Android code is generated to the build folder, but.. I don't feel very
comfortable putting non-generated code to there.

Which approach would you recommend or use?
How to you structure your cpp-Java projects?
And what do you use for Java editing then: just a text editor or somehow
import it to Android studio (Eclipse or IDEA based)?

Best regards,
Artem.

--
Artem Marchenko