[Android-development] Revealing Android style for the Qt Quick Controls

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 10:13:11 CEST 2014

Hello Philippe,

  You can try to report and also to fix them :). The code[0] is not complicated at all and some help it will be appreciated.

Yours,
BogDan.

[0] https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/source/dev:src/widgets/styles/qandroidstyle.cpp

That's very good news, thanks to you all

Is there any changes I can help testing concerning QWidget android-style
too? The existing one through ministro is good but still has some
crucial flaws that I'm desperate to see fixed, so if I can be of any
help...

Philippe LELONG