[Android-development] Revealing Android style for the Qt Quick Controls

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Sat Jun 28 10:44:28 CEST 2014

Thanks BogDan, I will have a close look and see if I can help...

btw I have already reported the things that annoy me much:

The worst one concerns spinboxes (QTBUG-38325), but there is also
QTBUG-38717, QTBUG-38323, QTBUG-37965 and QTBUG-37728

I'll keep you posted if I make any progress on one of these, anyhow I am
stuck there so better spend my time for something useful ;)

Regards,
Philippe.