[Android-development] QMessageBox::addButton seems broken on Android/qt5.2.1

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Mon Mar 17 09:49:53 CET 2014

Hello,

All is in the title. The following code runs ok on linux/mac/windows but
not "Optimize" button is shown on Android.

                 QMessageBox mb(0);
                 mb.setText(result);
                 mb.setWindowTitle(QObject::tr("Simplification result"));
                 mb.setIcon(QMessageBox::Information);
                 QPushButton *optim =
mb.addButton(tr("Optimize"),QMessageBox::YesRole);
                 mb.addButton(QMessageBox::Close);
                 mb.exec();

I have other cases with similar code in my app, none of them is working
on Android.

Is it a known issue and is there something I can do about it?

Thanks
Philippe LELONG