[Android-development] QMessageBox::addButton seems broken on Android/qt5.2.1

Rutledge Shawn Shawn.Rutledge at digia.com
Mon Mar 17 12:49:59 CET 2014

On 17 Mar 2014, at 11:27 AM, <maitai at virtual-winds.org>
 wrote:

> Ok, I'll will build a specific UI for that then, while waiting for a fix.

I'm sorry about it being some trouble; I had hoped to get that done soon.

You could probably turn off native dialogs by setting the environment variable QT_USE_ANDROID_NATIVE_DIALOGS to 0; then it should fall back to the widget QMessageBox implementation (which is used on most other platforms).  (Caveat: I didn't try it…)