[Android-development] Stylesheet with QDoubleSpinBox when using ministro

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Sat Mar 22 16:17:43 CET 2014

Hello,

I am trying to set the background color of several QDoubleSpinBoxes with
no luck.

I have tried a combination of stylesheets and palettes, all of them
working on other platforms (windows/linux and mac-os), but I cannot seem
to be able to change the background color of a QDoubleSpinBox, if
deployed using ministro. The most obvious try is:

     myDoubleSpinBox->setStyleSheet("background-color:
QColor(Qt::blue);");

This works on other platforms. This also works on Android if I deploy
without ministro. But when I deploy with ministro, this has no effect. I
can change the text color, but not the background color. I can see some
blue for the border of the doubleSpinBox, but the background content
itself remains black in my case.

The weird thing is really that it works normally if I deploy without
ministro.

Changing the background-color for other widgets like QFrame, QLabel,
QGroupBox, etc is ok with or without ministro, my problem is only with
QDoubleSpinBox (so far...).

Thanks for any tip...

Philippe LELONG