[Android-development] 5.3.0beta problems with gesture and touch events

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Mar 26 17:19:54 CET 2014

Hello,

Since I updated to 5.3.0 beta, my application (QGraphicsScene based)
does not detect anymore pinch gestures. It detects tap and tapAndHold
normally though. If I run it again with 5.2.1 pinch gestures are
detected normally, so it seems to me that it's something related to the
beta version.

I have also another problem with QScroller applied on QDialogs, which is
working fine in 5.2.1 and not anymore on 5.3.0 beta on an Android touch
device...

I cannot test at the moment on a windows based touch-screen device so I
don't know if it affects other platforms.

Maybe the 2 issues are related and there is something new to set at
application level to detect touch events as in 5.2.1?

Thanks for any tip or insight
Philippe LELONG

PS: on the bright side QPositionInfoSource and such are working really
nice on Android now.