[Android-development] Qt 5.3 uploaded to Ministro repositories

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 14:44:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

  I'd like to let you know that I managed to (test and) upload Qt 5.3 to Ministro
repos (stable, testing & unstable).

  I had to delay it a little bit because there was hope for a 5.3.0.1 release
for android to fix a potential bug. Ministro users should not worry about this
problem at all, because when a new release will be available, Ministro will
upgrade the existing libs and their apps will use the new libs ;-).
No recompile, re-publish is needed!

Yours,
BogDan.

  P.S. I just changed stable & testing repos a few moments ago, so, please wait
a few hours until all mirrors will update stable & testing repositories.