[Android-development] playing sound on Qt/Android

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Nov 26 18:11:02 CET 2014

Hmmm you're right it seems .wav files are not supported on this device
(samsung Galaxy S4/Android 4.4.2). I cannot play them with Sound Player
or Google Music or whatever, so it's not related to Qt finally :) I will
convert my wave files to wma since it seems to work on all platforms.

Thanks for your help...
Philippe Lelong