[Android-development] [Development] Help needed to test Ministro 10.3, needed for Qt 5.4!

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Nov 26 19:08:01 CET 2014

Hmm... looking at the issue it seems to me that it is not going to be
fixed, it is an intentional change.   They are tightening the platform
from security point of view, and this change is similar to change that
made removable SD cards much less useful in KitKat:
https://plus.google.com/+TodLiebeck/posts/gjnmuaDM8sn

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/content/Context.html#MODE_WORLD_READABLE
says it has been deprecated since API level 17, so I doubt they'll bring
it back.

Ministro has had a good run, but unless I'm mistaken this basically
kills it?

Harri