[Android-development] [Development] Help needed to test Ministro 10.3, needed for Qt 5.4!

Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt Eskil Eskil.Abrahamsen-Blomfeldt at theqtcompany.com
Thu Nov 27 13:33:12 CET 2014

Hi,

Note that there are two different issues:

1. Debugging with gdb, which has been fixed in Qt Creator 3.3

and

2. Debug deployment, which is a special deployment mechanism that gives faster turn-around by copying the Qt libs into a temporary directory on the device and then load them from there.

We haven't found a way to do the second thing on Android 5 yet, so that's disabled, but debugging with gdb should work.

About bugs you find (with debugging or anything else): Please also report these in http://bugreports.qt-project.org. On this list they might be missed by the relevant people :)

-- Eskil