[Android-development] [Development] Help needed to test Ministro 10.3, needed for Qt 5.4!

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Nov 27 13:59:28 CET 2014

Thanks for the clarification, I thought debug deployment was a debug
build and debugging with gdb, I haven't been using tmp lib deployment.

Actually I haven't been able to use debug deployments for a while,
KitKat 4.4.2 on Samsung S4 mini is at least affected, but more complex
apps fail also on KitKat 4.4.4 on Nexus 7 2013.

I've been treating the debugging separately.   On my Samsung S4 mini,
KitKat 4.4.2 I cannot debug at all, even with everything bundled to apk.

I'll be submitting a bug report or two...

Harri