[Android-development] Android with 5.4-beta

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 12:25:49 CEST 2014

Gentlemen,
My application builds and runs works properly with 5.3.1.

When trying qt-opensource-linux-x86-android-5.4.0-beta_2014-10-07_03-37-01-40.run
the following error is seen at run:

Starting /home/robert/dev/application/trunk/build-Application-Qt_5_4_beta_arm-Debug/libApplication.so...
Failed to start program. Path or permissions wrong?

This is a widget app with pro file has TARGET and TEMPLATE
properly defined, so it's not clear why
it is trying to run the shared library.

android { # For Android

    TARGET = Application