[Android-development] QSpinbox and ImhFormattedNumbersOnly

maitai at virtual-winds.org maitai at virtual-winds.org
Tue Oct 21 19:42:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

I find it difficult for users (5.3.2 deployed with ministro) to use full
virtual keyboard instead of just numpad keyboard to input something in
qspinboxes. So I tried to set ImhFormattedNumbersOnly but this fails on
QSpinboxes (why?). It works on QLineEdit widgets so it's really
frustating...

It is similar to QTBUG-37619 which was fixed in 5.2.1 as it seems but
probably just for qtquick :(

Any plan for that? Should I open another issue or maybe there is a
turnover?

Thanks,
Philippe Lelong.