[Android-development] Qt 5.5 issues

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Sun Apr 19 21:55:09 CEST 2015

Hello Harri,

The list is still ok, just not very active

I have no clue on 5.5 but just want to vote for the funniest serious
post on this list, you made my day with a blind application not being
able to be fullscreen :)

With all respects to blind people, my grand-father was blind, he would
have laugh too.

Cheers,
Philippe