[Android-development] Qt-5.4.2 - Readiness for Android

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:32:46 CEST 2015

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:50 AM, BogDan <bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-45714 is already a blocker
> (theoretically 5.4.2 should not be released until it's fixed).
> QTBUG-44337 don't know too much about it.
>
> what is the SDCard-Issue with Android-5?
>
> Cheers,
> BogDan.

Hi,

QTBUG-44337 - QFileDialog on Android was working in 5.3 properly.

In 5.4, however, you cannot save a file including only alphanumerics.

When you type as a filename "myfile" the Save button keeps disabled.
You need to add to filename a comma or a dot like myfile.ext ot myfile,ext

Yes, SDCard issue was a reference from Philippe Lelong
with all credits to him.

Thank you for considering.

Regards,
Robert