[Android-development] NinePatchDrawable.qml

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Apr 29 11:01:33 CEST 2015

I have my home-built 5.4.2 snapshot, last built yesterday, and I keep
seeing:

W/libPongC.so( 4717):
file:///data/data/com.mpaja.pongc/qt-reserved-files/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Styles/Android/drawables/NinePatchDrawable.qml:60
((null)):
file:///data/data/com.mpaja.pongc/qt-reserved-files/qml/QtQuick/Controls/Styles/Android/drawables/NinePatchDrawable.qml:60:16:
Unable to assign [undefined] to QVariantList

It seems to come from Qt.Quick controls, if I use a Switch or Button,
maybe other things as well.
I see this both on KitKat and Lollipop.

Looks like I'll continue rolling out my own controls...

Just my 2 cents.

Harri