[Android-development] Android 5, pb multi-threading

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:34:21 CET 2015

Phillippe,
I am planning to test our app on Android-5 and have
a similar heavy processing by a dedicated thread run specifically
for the processing.

First, however, I need to pass Qt-5.4 with Android-4 where 2 regression
issues normally working at Qt-5.3 are blocking me: saving of files
with QFileDialog and QFontComboBox.

Hope to get to Android-5 sooner than later.

Regards,
Robert