[Android-development] Android QFileDialog

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:16:45 CET 2015

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 7:09 PM,  <maitai at virtual-winds.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't have such problem because we are using our own fileDialog and
> colorDialog for Android (anyway QFileDialog, QFontDialog and QColorDialog
> are not usable at all on Android).

> Thanks
> Philippe Lelong

Changed the subject in order not to hay-jack
the original conversation to another direction.

Could you provide some tips regarding your
custom-made android file dialog?

Have you made your own widget or a native dialog
above the Qt infra?

My understanding is that writable locations to
be detected: the internal, the Downloads and the sdcard,
if any, and presented as folder options.

Any tips or directions would be very much
appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Robert