[Android-development] Compiling Qt WebView, sources?

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Mon Jan 5 17:18:06 CET 2015

On 05/01/2015 10:29, Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt wrote:
> git clone <username>@codereview.qt-project.org:qt/qtwebview

Thanks, got it running.

Btw. is there some command line or config to integrate it to qt5 build?

What I did was just open the .pro with Qt Creator and compile it with
the Kit being my own Qt kit and then installed manually with:

cp -r
build-qtwebview-Android_qt5_4_hp-Release/android-build/home/harri/qt5.4_hp/*
~/qt5.4_hp/

As my own Qt for Android is installed under ~/qt5.4_hp/

That works, but is probably less than optimal.

Harri