[Android-development] Incremental deployment during development with Lollipop

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Mon Jan 12 17:23:03 CET 2015

I've been hesitant to update my Nexus 7 to Lollipop as that would kill
the deploy to tmp folder feature of QC.

Looking at

https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=79480

comment #9 would indicate a possible workaround that should be supported
on Lollipop, and work with Nexus devices at least.

Has that been tried?   If Is there any obvious why it would not work?
To test it myself, is it enough just to compile my own androiddeployqt,
or is there code elsewhere as well that needs to be tweaked?

Thanks,

Harri