[Android-development] Incremental deployment during development with Lollipop

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at theqtcompany.com
Tue Jan 13 10:32:45 CET 2015

On 01/13/2015 10:31 AM, BogDan wrote:

> Sadly run-as doesn't work on most of devices out there and we can't
> rely on it. My hope is that Google will fix that problem.

Is it really most devices? It's worked on every device I tried at least.

I think we should implement the work-around for Lollipop anyway, since
it will definitely not work without it. We could add a warning in the Qt
Creator device selection if you are using debug deployment on a Lollipop
device, saying that it might not be compatible with all devices so that
people are prepared and know what to do if it fails.

-- Eskil