[Android-development] Qt app, designed for tablets in Play Store?

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Thu Mar 12 08:28:32 CET 2015

Hi,

I'm not sure if this question is for this list, Qt Interest or Qt
Creator, but as this is android specific and there might be an
enhancement idea embedded, I thought I'd start here.

Google Play store appears to use some hidden heuristics to determine if
an app get the designed for tablets label.

So far none of my apps have gotten the label, apparently it has
something do with xhdpi layouts and what not.  Screen shots alone do not
suffice.

How does one achieve designed for tablets for a Qt app?

Thanks,

Harri