[Android-development] Using Qt libs in native android app

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Tue Nov 3 08:02:29 CET 2015

Hi,

As you have discovered, it depends on the type of classes you are trying to use.
I have plans to do something similar, but have not started.

My guesses are:
I assume containers Strings and such would work.    Anything requiring an event loop might not work, this may include networking?

I was also hoping that QtCore would “just work”, but I was surprised that QStandardPaths is even part of QtCore, as that is obviously platform dependent.

Please post your experiences,

Harri