[Android-development] QQuickWidget on Android

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Tue Nov 10 10:25:32 CET 2015

Hello,

I am trying to use a QQuickWidget, in a widget-based application (QT
5.5.1). The qquickwidget is added to a frame's layout, itself belonging
to a qdialog.

That works nicely on Windows, but on Android the QDialog is not shown,
or is shown in the background. I can see it briefly if I minimize/resume
the application using the android home button, so it is there, but
hidden.

I saw QTBUG-41467 and some others related to that, but they are supposed
to be fixed as I understand.

Is there a way I didn't find to somehow raise the dialog?

Thanks
Philippe Lelong