[Android-development] Single APK for multiple architectures

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 16:13:21 CEST 2015

Hi Bruno,
Yep, for the moment the only way to do it is the create a separate apk for intel and bump the version.I don't think it's Qt's fault that Google store is stupid enough and do not filter the architectures correctly... The only thing we can do is to add some info abou it on our docs which most probably nobody will read it ;-).
Cheers,BogDan.