[Android-development] Android Splash Screen

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:11:43 CET 2015

     According to my experience, the best way to show splash screen in
qt-android is to use a custom android theme and set its
android:windowBackground. In this way the splash screen will show instantly
after you click to launch your app. But unfortunately there is an annoying
bug about this method, please refer to
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-43558