[Android-development] How to configure CMake based project for Android in Qt

Minakshi Anand minakshi.vikas.anand at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 16:54:15 CET 2015

Hi,

I have created a Non-Qt C++ (CMake) project using Qt, and I am able to
build it using MinGW, MSVC compiler.

So in short, when I am opening my test project I can select the generators
under Run CMake Window. I have issue with other platforms.

When I am trying to Add a kit for Android, there are no generators
available  in the list. I tried the same thing on Macbook, there also the
same problem.

Can you please help me on the same? It will be a great help if you guys can
guide me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards
--Minakshi

P.S. Installed CMake version is 3.2.1 and Qt Version is 5.5, I have
installed Android SDK, NDK , and and Java