[Android-development] Qt 5.5 / Android / Device Camera

Darryl Hunter darryl.hunter at codersoft.com.au
Thu Sep 24 00:08:19 CEST 2015

Hello Frederik,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have tried that example.  And several others, with no success.

I have just re-built my app using QML (a learning curve I've been putting
off for too long, as there's always too much work to do, and no time to do
learning :)) and it's working now.

Darryl

Darryl Hunter| Director | Codersoft Pty Ltd
Australia M: +61 (0)450 606 804 | E: darryl.hunter at codersoft.com.au | W:
www.codersoft.com.au