[Android-development] How adding a java library to Qt creator ?

kl222 kl222 at 126.com
Mon Apr 11 15:18:12 CEST 2016

The javac compiler launched by Qt creator is complaining that this class
does not exists.

Checking on various example/forums discussion this is probably due to the
fact that i have to tell the java compiler  to add

the android-support-v7-appcompat.jar library.

I checked and the file  is there in my android-SDK.

there is a lot of documentation about adding a java library when you use
eclipse IDE.

But i found nothing on qt creator forum.

I was wondering how can i do it with QT creator?

There is an "additional libraries" in QT-creator project settings but is
seems this is more for c/c++ library.

Can i just add a jar library there?

Is there a way to use such a library in my  qt-android?