[Android-development] How adding a java library to Qt creator ?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 17:13:30 CEST 2016

You can do it easily with gradle. Check https://www.kdab.com/qt-android-episode-6/
BogDan.

    On Monday, April 11, 2016 6:06 PM, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:

 For android, you use the Android Studio IDE to mange the Java stuff.Qt provides a QtActivity and QtApplication (which you can subclass) and use in your android project. Qt's build system will build the java parts correctly. You'll have to use JNI to actually use the library from Qt though. However, if you just need to keep it between the activity and the libarary, you don't need JNI. In my projects, I go both ways, calling Java and providing native functions to be called by Java. Start with:https://www.kdab.com/qt-on-android-episode-1/ And continue to the end, read it many times. I don't think you need to use gradle though, the default ant system works fine for me.    Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 at 9:18 AM