[Android-development] Android: crash in qmessagebox

Tomas Løvbukten tomaslov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:27:36 CEST 2016

Hi Philippe,

I guess you ran into this bug I filed last year:

   1. QTBUG-49321 <https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49321>Title on
   Dialog crashes application on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1050L (Android 5.0.1)

The workaround we do in our apps is to check for this specific device, and
remove title on dialogs if we're on the Yoga tablet, using code similar to
this:

    const QString &model =
QAndroidJniObject::getStaticObjectField<jstring>("android/os/Build",
"MODEL").toString();

    const bool noTitle = model == QLatin1String("YOGA Tablet 2-1050L");

Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,

Tomas Løvbukten