[Android-development] Android QQuickWidget and sony xperia

Tomas Løvbukten tomaslov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:48:29 CET 2016

Hi Philippe,

I have reported a Dialog bug that might be related to your crash:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-49321
Title on Dialog crashes application on Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2-1050L (Android
5.0.1)

If it's related, you could comment on that issue, if not you should file
another bugreport.

Cheers,

Tomas Løvbukten

Hello, I have several users reporting a crash (more probably an ANR in