[Android-development] Warm application start time

Лагнер, Сергей developer at lagner.ru
Tue Jun 14 16:33:49 CEST 2016

Hi all.

I'm trying to optimize start time of my android application. For now I'm
interested in warm start time
when the user presses back and quickly returns to the app. If we consider
java application the
warm start is faster, it seems like android caches something or so.
But it does not work for Qt applications. My application spends constant
time for each start, even if I closed it a second ago.

Is there any way to optimize warm start of Qt application?
Any hints are highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sergey