[Android-development] Warm application start time

Vincent Kaestle vincent.kaestle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:31:41 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have also this problem. It becomes serious for applications who needs to
wake up frequently like messaging app.
Indeed Loader solves a lot.

But when your application is in background and user use others applications
(such a shame, he should use only yours !), you still have 1 or 2 seconds
of loading.
I'm not sure about it, I have to try it, or maybe someone can correct me :
but it looks like all PNG files in the main qrc file are loaded at the
begining. Do we should put them in a second qrc file loaded after the first
one ?
I say that because i have many "PNG_doEncode" in console during this